VIP private jets
Travel smart – Private Jet charter
With VIP Copenhagen, you can travel with ease in a private jet or helicopter.
We offer flights for 2 and up to 198 people.
So, whatever your needs may be, a small private jet, or a large airplane for a company trip – Our expert team can find the best available price for your private jet hire on the most suitable private aircraft.
The most compelling reason to travel by private air charter is perhaps the one you would least expect. Simply put, it is cost-effective. Private air charter makes sense to your bottom line because it allows for the productive outlay of your one non-renewable commodity: Time. In addition, because of the large number of airports that handle smaller planes, a charter can take a business executive much closer to his or her destination than a commercial flight. If you can attend one out-of-town meeting using an airline’s schedule, with a private jet you may fit in two or three distant meetings in the same day. Even your time in the air is more productive; since the jet’s cabin is the perfect spot to conduct business between destinations.
6 good reasons for flying Private Jet
1. Private Jet Charter is convenient and flexible.
2. Private aviation is hassle-free.
3. Flying Private Jet Charter means flying in luxury. Private Jet Charter is a safe mode of transportation.
4. Private Jet Charter can be made even more affordable.
5. By arranging flights for multiple passengers – from 1 up to 198 in our largest jets – clients can greatly reduce the per-person costs of private charter.
6. Private Jet Charter is confidential – Every passenger on your private jet is approved by you.
We have access to several partners and operators who can assist you with private jet service all over the world.
Type: Citation 5 with seats for up to 8 passengers.
1. Copenhagen/Roskilde – Stockholm – Sandefjord – Bergen – Roskilde
Price: 82.550 DKK – total flight time: 4 hours – 3 stop trip
2. Copenhagen/Roskilde – Krakow – Sibiu (Romania) – Roskilde
Price: 105.000 DKK – total flight time: 4 hours and 45 minutes – 2 stop trip
3. Copenhagen/Roskilde – Abeendeen – Roskilde
Price: 105.000 DKK – total flight time: 4 hours and 45 minutes – 1 stop trip
1. Copenhagen/Roskilde – Olbia (Sardinia, Italy) – Roskilde
Price: 125.000 DKK – total flight time: 5 hours and 35 minutes
2. Copenhagen/Roskilde – Ibiza – Roskilde
Price: 133.000 DKK – total flight time: 6 hours and 10 minutes)
3. Copenhagen/Roskilde – Cannes – Roskilde
Price: 98.000 DKK – total flight time: 4 hours and 20 minutes
4. Copenhagen/Roskilde – Santorini – Roskilde
Price: 151.000 DKK – total flight time: 7 hours
5. Hunting trip in the mountains of Bulgaria Copenhagen/Roskilde – Plovdiv – Roskilde
Price: 120.000 DKK – total flight time: 7 hours
VIP Boing Business Jet – Price example
Contact us if you require more information or if you have a travel request.
Call or email your itinerary for a quote and ask about our many other empty leg offers.
Price example one way special
From Europe to Middle East
Empty legs (three) available from Europe to the Middle East.
Starting price from: $65,000 USD